As the season of parties and get-togethers are just around the corner, you must be spending some serious amount of time on creating your what to wear list.
While people with simple thoughts are on for etiquette holding attire and people with high standards for fashion are open to choose some dramatic silhouettes, the trendy girl is on the outlook to add a dose of trend and chic to her wardrobe and brought in metallic pleated skirts to the new fashion trend for the gloriously exotic look it delivers.
Not just cool the way it looks but the way one can pair it up with discrete top wear subject to the event to be stumble up on gives the real pleasure of wearing pleated skirts. From party to a movie preview to a boy friend’s birthday bash to a board meeting, pleated skirts are all you need to shine like a star in the sky.
How to wear them?
– Available in the popular metallic shades of gold, silver, green and grey, pleated skirts can be teamed up with pullovers for an offbeat look. Complete with a pair of sneakers for an edgy avatar.
Accompany your pleated skirt with a jacket or coat for a warm look in the cool winter. As the look combines both the worlds of comfort and style, you play safe in the fashion game.
– Pairing up pleated skirts with crop tops is a real fun as one can try out a wide range of crop tops while adding them to a unique partner ‘pleated skirt’.
– To give a rather androgynous look, denim shirts stands’ perfect. Washed shirts to prints emblazoned, denims are great to watch at any season for any reason.
– In addition to the above, styling pleated skirts is probably a sport for those who like to sport some bomber jackets in sequin and silk.
– To a short pleated skirt, adding tights serve the best possible cozy look. But make sure tights don’t outdo the skirt.