Manish Malhotra who paved the way for new trend in Bollywood is a multi-award winner known to the globe for his magnificent collection of costumes and sartorial styles. With over 25 years of experience in the fashion industry he has gained a lot of applause from fashion enthusiasts and has given the industry an indelible collection that can be cherished forever.
– Manish Malhotra is raised in a middle class Punjab family and started his career in modelling when he was studying at Elphinstone College in Mumbai
– Over the years, he’s created umpteenth looks for more than 1000 films and awarded with more than 35 prestigious awards
– Sharukh Khan and Imran Khan are the two male celebs to had the chance to get stylized by Manish Malhotra as he’s typically renowned designing costumes for women
– Do you know, The popular designer also designed ensembles for the king of pop ‘Michael Jackson’ during his visit to India?
– Manish Malhotra apart from the famous Bollywood celebs has also designed costumes for Hollywood celebrities like Demi Moore, Kylie Minogue, Reese Witherspoon, Karolina Kurkova, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell.
– The diva Aishwarya Rai Bachan has got one of the best looks in her career from the film Enthiran and it was all the magic spilled out from the creative envision of ace designer Manish Malhotra
– Not being confined to either creating haute couture clothing or enormous designs to films, Manish has also tapped a new path of styling through designing costumes for Shah Rukh Khan’s Indian Premier League team Kolkata Knight Riders.
– He crafted himself as a designer with creativity and foresight and his excellence resonates all over the world with his true sense of designing costumes in an aesthetic way. As a symbol of accolade he got a big flow of Facebook likes and Twitter followers. He gained over 1 million likes on Facebook and 9 lakh followers on Twitter.
– Sridevi’s grandeur look from the Tamil movie Puli has drawn a lot of excitement from audience and the credits must route to Manish